Saturday, December 13, 2014

The world's best meat grinder

(note, this is my claim not anyone else's don't sue me :) )


This meat grinder has done some serious work.  a number of deer i can't count, 100's of tough chicken legs we turned into chicken sausage.  pork roast on sale? turn it into sausage.

This bad boy just keeps working with very minimal up keep.  

My father in law recieved it for a christmas present many years ago (8? 9?) and he brought it up to my house to work up a deer....It never went home, i stole it and now we do most of our grinding.  I just love this machine.

I don't have a link for the exact one i have, but here's a link to one made by the company!

I've saved some serious coin over the years grinding our own meat and someday we will get around to buying a beef and save even more money!