Sunday, December 7, 2014

Wrapping presents

Wrapping Christmas presents is one of my favorite things to do.  I have no idea why, i just like it.  Friday was shopping day, today was wrapping day.  be prepared for pictures :P
I am very very cheap, this is last years wrapping paper that those heathens i have, have played with, don't worry i'll still use it :P

The start on my nice comfy bed with the door locked (which the 4 yo opened a hundred and 50 times)  got the stocking stuff out of the way and started on Migo's presents, notice the mobigo2, $30 on clearence at walmart, i'm attempting to get them off my phone for games.

This is my good job, see i made all that paper work :P
And then i forgot what i was doing and cut double the paper i needed, don't worry i used the extra for clothes, no boxes for this family, straight paper .
all done and hiding in my closet so hopefully the 2 youngest do not open before christmas.  and if you look close enough that is baby powder on my clothes Thank you Jay Dog.

Throughly bored yet?